- Enhanced separating power for complex sample analysis
- Easy-to-use ChromaTOF®-based software provides acquisition processing and reporting funtionality within a single package
- Classification software feature simplifies component identification
- Flame Ionization Detector (FID) and Electron Capture Detector (ECD) models available
TWO-DIMENSIONAL GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY
Two-dimensional gas chromatography occurs by the repeated and re-injection of effluent from one chromatographic column into a second column of orthogonal phase. The cycle of refocusing and re-injection is matched to the time required for compounds to elute from the second GC column, resulting in separation of compounds across a plane, rather than just along a line. With our GCxGC system this is accomplished with a dual-stage, quad-jet thermal modulator positioned between the two columns.
Pictured here are GCxGC components and connections: (A) GC inlet, (B) Primary GC column, (C) Connection between primary and secondary GC columns, (D) Quad-jet modulator, (E) Secondary oven, (F) Transfer line, (G) Detector.
- GCxGC with LN2 Cooled Thermal Modulator
- GCxGC with Consumable-Free Modulator
- Liquid Nitrogen- automated fill
- Optional inlets amilable (including S/SL, PTV, and MMI)
- Optional Detectors Available (including FID and ECD)
Below you will find various products and accessories that have been integrated into our Separation Science product line to give you the most powerful tools available on the market.
Liquid & Gas Chromatograph
Gas chromatography featuring the 7890 GC system. Various inlets and injectors are also available.
Sample Preparation & Automation
Sample preparation and automation solutions for GC and GC/MS designed to optimize performance, enhance productivity, and extend capabilities. Solutions include Liquid/Headspace/SPME injections, Thermal Desorption, and Automated Liner EXchange (ALEX).
Nitrogen generators that operate on house air or a built-in compressor.
A select number of high quality chromatographic columns.