MAXIMIZE LAB EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY WITH UNMATCHED SAMPLE THROUGHPUT COUPLED WITH SUPERIOR INSTRUMENT UPTIME.
- Rapid cycle time of 5.3 minutes for the Nitrogen/Protein model
- Extended reagent lifetimes, including a reduction reagent tube lifetime of over 4,000 samples
- 100-sample position autoloader for sequential and non-sequential analysis
RUGGED DESIGN RESULTING IN UNPARALLELED VERSATILITY FOR THE MOST DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
- Horizontal ceramic furnace with an exclusive oxygen environment ensures the complete oxidation of macro samples with maximum temperatures up to 1450 °C
- Large, open, and reusable ceramic sample boats facilitate the handling and combustion of macro samples (mass up to 3 grams)
- Sample ash retained in boat for post-analysis removal eliminating furnace tube maintenance
- Thermal conductivity cell supports the flexibility of using either helium or argon as a carrier gas without a hardware change
LOW OPERATING COST
- Reagent free, high-efficiency furnace with intelligentcontrol optimizes furnace reliability by extending the heating element and ceramic lifetime
- Thermoelectric cooler eliminates the use of chemical desiccant reagents for the removal of combustion gas moisture
- Combustion gas aliquot system provides an extended and consistent reagent lifetime regardless of sample mass, matrix, or carbon content, including a 4000 sample reduction tube reagent lifetime
- Dual loop aliquot doser provides the flexibility to optimize methods based upon sample element concentration (low/high), or analysis cost and uptime
OPERATOR CENTERED DESIGN
Available in various models, the 928 Series can be utilized for your most challenging applications and is compliant with ISO, AOAC, AACC, AOCS, and ASBC approved methods off analysis.
FP928 – NITROGEN/PROTEIN
From unprocessed materials to final consumer-ready products, the FP928 determines nitrogen/protein in organic materials using a sample mass up to 3 grams.
- Milled Products
CN928 – CARBON/NITROGEN
Quickly and easily analyze carbon and nitrogen in your most difficult-to-prepare or high-ash environmental and agricultural samples.
- Plant Tissue