- Encoded Frequent Pushing® (EFP®) technology greatly expands the analytical capabilities of LECO’s GC-HRT+ and GCxGC-HRT+ instruments, contributing to a significant increase of sensitivity, expanded dynamic range, wide mass range, and much more. Read more about EFP technology by downloading this Technical Brief.
- High Resolution Deconvolution (HRD) deconvolutes and identifies important analytes in complex matrices.
- LECO’s Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology not only provides high resolution and sensitivity, but also provides higher orders of TOF focusing which prevents standard TOF dispersion and allows for broader initial conditions.
- Harness the power of accurate mass and high resolution mass spectrometry with SAT. This innovative toolkit, paired with ChromaTOF brand software, is designed to streamline identification and relative quantitation of heteroatomics species in either GC or GCxGC data sets. Learn more here.
- KADAS®, our patented ion statistics-based data acquisition system, dramatically reduces noise, ensures mass accuracy, and reduces file size.
- ChromaTOF brand software designed specifically for HRT+ instrumentation and GCxGC support, add advanced qualitative and quantitative capabilities to an all-in-one user-friendly datasystem.
CHEMICAL IONIZATION SOURCE
Save time and effort in your laboratory by easily identifying unknowns and having more confidencein your library hits. The chemical ionization (HR-CI) source for the Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D allows users to dramatically change their high resolution GC/MS information with never before seen mass accuracy and resolution on pseudo-molecular ions. The Pegasus GC-HRT+4D is available with both electron ionization (EI) and chemical ionization (CI) sources, providing the option of comparison with classic library spectra (EI), and preservation of the molecular ion (CI). Together, the HR-CI source and the Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D provide a complete package for high-throughput/high-information content analysis, with resolution up to 50,000 FWHM, mass accuracies less than 1 ppm, and acquisition rates up to 200 spectra/second—all with high-integrity isotopic abundance measurements to facilitate rich information content and high-confidence analyte identification.
TWO-DIMENSIONAL GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY
The dual stage-quadjet modulator and secondary oven are mounted inside the primary GC oven. Controlof autosampler, GC, LECO’s GCxGC Thermal Modulator, and the Pegasus TOFMS is fully integrated within a single computer using LECO’s ChromaTOF brand software.
LECO’S ACCURATE MASS LIBRARY
Do you want to have the ultimate confidence in your library hit? LECO’s AML allows you to compare accurate mass new sample data against an accurate mass library data set. The AML rank provides a similarity score that uses accurate mass sample data the way it should be used.
- Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D with Liquid Nitrogen Thermal Modulator
- Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D with Cryogen-Free Modulator
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Below you will find various products and accessories that have been integrated into our Separation Science product line to give you the most powerful tools available on the market.
Gas chromatography featuring the 7890 GC system. Various inlets and injectors are also available.
LECO’s L-Pal3 Automated Sample Injector
Increase the throughput in your lab with our L-PAL3 System
Sample Preparation & Automation
Sample preparation and automation solutions for GC and GC/MS designed to optimize performance, enhance productivity, and extend capabilities. Solutions include Liquid/Headspace/SPME injections, Thermal Desorption, and Automated Liner EXchange (ALEX).
Nitrogen generators that operate on house air or a built-in compressor.
- Application Note: Liver Metabolomics (-422)
- Application Note: Enhanced Metabolite Profiling: Hard and Soft Ionization High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (-447)
- Application Note: Tobacco Extracts (-481)
- Application Note: Yeast Metabolite Characterization (-502)
- Application Note: Human Molecular Profiling (-503)
- Application Note: Light Crude Oil (-410)
- Application Note: Jet Fuel Analysis by High Resolution TOFMS: The Combined Power of EI, CI, and Accurate Mass (-448)
- Application Note: Identification of Components of Polymer Extracts by GasChromatography with EI and CI High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (-449)