- Industry-leading sensitivity helps you find and quantify an unlimited number of analytes, while working with proprietary deconvolution algorithms to yield clean, high-quality spectra.
- Complete historical record of mass spectral components for each sample is retained for future data mining.
- The tried-and-tested reliability and durability of our Pegasus brand in a convenient benchtop unit.
- ChromaTOF® brand software package works seamlessly with your Pegasus BT to efficiently process your data and remove the guesswork involved with analyte identification, quantitation, and reporting.
- Application Note: Fruit Tea Beverages Pegasus BT (-523)
- Application Note: Fats in Food Pegasus BT (-525)
- Application Note: Perfume Allergens Pegasus BT (-519)
- Application Note: Wine Cork Taint Pegasus BT (-517)
- Application Note: Jelly Bean Flavors Pegasus BT (-529)
- Application Note: Sulfur-Containing Compound Broccoli Pegasus BT (-531)
- Application Note: Celery Scent Pegasus BT (-536)
- Application Note: Strawberry Candy Aroma (-533)
- Application Note: Hot Steeped Malt Flavor (-564)
General TOFMS & Other Supported Applications